School school school!

This is the second week of school and I'm one behind time already! I missed last week's lesson and now, lagging behind other CDS-mates. Hahaha. I'm not that Kia-Su. I was initially posted to take Introductory Economy as my CDS. That is because I thought that subject was easy. However, after attending the first lecture, the lecturer rush the lecture like a bullet train and before I could capture any information, the lesson ends. I was sitting in the lecture hall was thinking if i can cope with this type learning pace. Well, as you can see, i feel that i can't and decided to transfer to another CDS named - Effective Internet Research.

I changed my CDS on the Monday and didn't expect them to post me to a Tuesday morning 8am class! Naturally, I missed my first EIR lesson as they didn't update it on Monday when i check.

Sigh. School have reopen. Which means, this will be my last semester in school! I'm partially feeling WOOHOO (excited) and contradictorily, I'm feeling a bit down. Hmm maybe it's because i got a feeling of "losing" my poly friends. I have enjoyed my poly life. So far. Feeling excited as I finally can move on with my life, another step into the fearsome society, although I have to server the NS first.

Alright~ Time for dinner. Eating MSG - filled food for dinner again. haiz.. how can a family survive wihtout a mother for a day? haha. My mum's out.

Forever Cheers,

Mike

1 comments:

keep doing great!buddy!hahh

 

Post a Comment