
3 of my "cute" devilish cousins.
Last weekend was the most enjoyable for me for the past few months. My aunties and uncles came and pay a visit to us, from Malaysia. We were out the whole day, and I am their tour guide. As there are many kids, who are only 10+ to 13, i can't go according to my plan. My plan was to bring them to ESCAPE or wild wild wet in Down Town East. However, to fill in the blank, I brought them to Paris Ris Beach instead. 7 bicycles were rented for about a duration of 2 hours and we race across the whole beach several times. It was a fun-filled day with lots of laughter and our relationship gets closer during the day. On the second day, I can't accompany them as I got to do my Final Year Project Report. I was devastated but i got to submit it by Monday. Thus sadly, I can't join in the fun. When I was back home at last, it was about time to bade them farewell already.
Posted by
Mike
0 comments:
Post a Comment