EIR Practical 3 Reflection

I very impressed with Google's search features. I remember there was a project for me to create a not so comprehensive database for a project. No matter how i try to organize my data into the fields, I can't seems to do it. There for, for Google to be able to add Boolean Operators and advanced search features, it considered impressive although it is a public site.

For me, discussion forum is not new to me as I pretty much visit online games forums. The forum I visited was very helpful for my discussion topic. It greatly helped in understanding the topic better after reading comments other people wrote.

Citations and bibliography is very important as it not only acknowledge other people's work piece, it is also an ethic to stick with. It will not be good if other people take your work and make it as if it is their own one for submission or presentation to the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment