EIR Prac 4 Reflection

Using different search facilities will certainly benefit us. Why? you may ask. That is because it means that your research will not only include an information from a source, but from multiple sources. Taking Google for instance, Google database might not have some information that can be found on other search engine. Some websites found on other search engine might contain people with different point of view.

Oh no. I can't seem to install the site feed. I'll hope it can be resolved as soon as possible. I will tell you how i feel using site feeds soon.

In my opinion, I feel that collaborating on Wiki allow us to gain more knowledge, in a faster manner. In my topic, many other people have information from other places which is foreign to me. When I want to post new things on the Wiki, I will read through all the information other people have posted. This way, I am learning things other people posted. Wiki is also a great place for people to "debate". Whereby not all of the people will stand on your side. They might say that your information is wrong, or point of view is wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment