Term test fever!

It have been such a long time since I took a written exam. It suddenly reminded me of my yr 1 and 2 in the school, when we study together as a group for term test and main exams. I was much greater as compared to the never ending stress from on-going projects. I would rather take examinations then more projects. At least for examination, if you are right, you get the full deserved marks. However, in projects, if some teacher do not like you or you accidentally offended your teacher, they will surely mark you down no matter what as it is the human nature.

I just took Biostatistic on Tuesday and an upcoming Advanced Electronic test on Friday. I only have got 2 examinable subjects this semester. I want to wish good luck to everybody for their term test!

Cheers, Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment